Wednesday, 16 September 2015

THE GOLD COAST

THE GOLD COAST
It was the second of march, we have just woke up to go on our holiday to the gold coast.
It was 5am in the morning we were getting in the car ready to set of to the airport but my silly sister forgot her bag so, we had to quickly run back into the house to grab  her bag and in 2 minutes we were off to the airport. It took us 25 minutes to get to the airport. When we got in the plane it took us 4 hours to get to the gold coast. But it took an hour and a half to through customs, we were finally on the road to our hotel, when we got to our hotel it was almost 1 o'clock so my mum and dad said should we just go down to the pool for our first day and man the pool was nice and warm. 

It was the second day for our holiday and we all thought that we should go to wet and wild for our first day of our holiday. When we got to wet and wild there was an massive screw there waiting to get into the theme park. It took 25 minutes to get into the theme park but man was it worth it. The next day we went to movie world and the next day we went to sea world.
On the fourth day of our holiday we just sat in the flat trying to relate but me and my sister didn't want to stay in the flat for the whole day so my sister and I went down to the pools to fly for a little bit. After an hour or two we got out and went back to the flat. It was the last day of our holiday and for the last day we really wanted to go to the beach, but after an hour in the water I got stung by an jelly fish and after that I had to get out of the water and wash it off with vinegar.
And at night I was on my flight back to new Zealand.