Wednesday, 16 September 2015

The best holiday ever

My best holiday was when I went to America when I was little, I was around 6 or 7.In America, my uncle came and picked us and we stayed at his house for a week and we were in America for three weeks. My uncle took us around California we stayed in a hotel and then we drove for Las My best holiday was when I went to America when I was little, I was around 6 or 7.In America, my uncle came and picked us and we stayed at his house for a week and we were in America for three weeks. My uncle took us around California we stayed in a hotel and then we drove for Las vegas, Hollywood, San diego and Disneyland. It was always my dream when i was little to go to disneyland and my dream came true.When we went to Disneyland we went on a lot of rides, I liked the one The haunted mansion.
My best holiday was when I went to America when I was little, I was around 6 or 7.In America, my uncle came and picked us and we stayed at his house for a week and we were in America for three weeks. My uncle took us around California we stayed in a hotel and then we drove for Las Vegas, Hollywood, San Diego and Disneyland. It was always my dream when i was little to go to Disneyland and my dream came true.When we went to Disneyland we went on a lot of rides, I liked the one The haunted mansion.
The End