Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Recount Writing - Fiji 2015

On July 12th 2015, my family and I set off on a journey to Fiji. Arriving at the airport at 4.30 in the morning isn’t the easiest thing to do, as I now know.

FIrstly, as we arrived in Fiji we went to our resort called ‘First Landing’. I remember that on the first day my brother and I went in the pool for a while and then went down to the beach for dinner not long after. Considering we arrived quite late that day.

The next few days I was too scared to try and make friends. So I just hung around and explored the resort. But in the other few days I met friends while being in the pool one day. We hung out every day for about a week and it was soooo fun. The upsetting thing was that they were going home before us so we had to say goodbye a few days later.

Soon after we had to leave too, after an amazing time we had to say goodbye to all of the lovely staff which was a bit upsetting because they sang a farewell song to us which made me shed a few tears.

But all in all Fiji was a great experience and I had heaps of fun, I really hope to go back there soon.