Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Australia holiday

My trip to Australia 

I went on this not that long ago. You see, my family and me had decided to go on a great fun filled holiday so we went to Gold Coast, Australia. After the long and tiring flight, we went to our hotel and lightened the load. We thought about what we were going to do the next day, and eventually we all agreed on SeaWorld.

The next day was a blast. Once we got to SeaWorld we went straight to the few rides that they had. There was a few roller coasters and a couple of other fun things to do as well. It was my first time going on an actual roller coaster!

The next day me, my mum, my dad and my brother Harry went to Wet'n'wild. That day was by far my favourite day in Aussie. There were massive water slides and even a giant wave pool. Luckily, the day we went there it was not packed with people at all. We got to go on most of the slides and had loads of fun.

Next up was movie world which was right next to Wet'n'wild. I didn't go on much of the rides though. I did see a great car show and even a parade full of super heroes. It was loads of fun. 

Finally, before we left Gold Coast we went to the Australian zoo. It was jam packed full of animals I had never seen before. It was real fun with all the crocodiles and lizards. The Aussie trip was real fun and I really wish I could do it all again. I can't wait to go overseas again anddo some incredible stuff. 

For information on Wet'n'wild, movie world and SeaWorld visit:

1 comment:

1. i like how you have the links to the theme parks

ReplyDelete