Tuesday, 9 June 2015

(Why Mr Munro should come to school on jrock day)

Don’t you find it boring when you stay at school when there is a big event going on outside of your school and you're not involved with it.

The first reason that I am giving you for why the students that aren't going to jrock should have a fun day, Is that we should order out the ipads and get some sports gear to use for the day.

The reason why I think that we should order the i pads is that we could make and edit some videos to post to the blog to increase our overall page views. And develop new editing and creative skills using apps that we haven’t used before.

I think that we should also get some sports gear along side with the i pads. So we can go outside rather than hanging around in class all day.We can play sports activities with the gear and also shot some scenes using the I pads.

The reason why Mr Munro should come to school when j rock is on, is that we will all be in his class rather than having a Realever. And having a normal day because we would just do work and have no fun.

The second reason why I think Mr Munro should stay at school on j rock day is that we will have lots of fun. And also Mr Munro knows how to use the I pads properly and play sports properly unlike most relievers that only know how to do math reading and writing.

Also If we were to have a fun day when the people go to j rock we could play games with the sports gear like soccer ripper rugby and a couple of other games.

In the end I think that Mr Munro should come to school on j rock day because we would have fun by ordering the Ipads, to increase our overall blog page views and make videos to post to the blog also get some sports gear to play some games like Soccer Ripper Rugby and other games.