Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Movie Review

Annie- 2014 version

In the holidays I went and saw this with my Aunty Bronwyn and Jayda from room 3.
This movie has the same story line as the original one if you haven't seen that I suggest you do before you see this- this is the story line- A foster kid (Annie), who lives with her mean foster mom (Cameron Diaz), sees her life change when business tycoon and New York mayoral candidate Will Stacks (Jamie Foxx) makes a thinly-veiled campaign move and takes her in.

This movie is amazing! I recommend going and seeing it asap. It's probably not something boys will like but you never know... I enjoyed it so much. It was so much more positive than the original one, not saying the original one is bad though it is a great movie. It has some great actors like; Cameron Diaz, Jamie Foxx, Michael J Fox and Sia made great songs for the movie too.

This movie has a great message about taking every opportunity and remembering that everyone loves you no matter what. I will be honest it made me cry, I quote from the movie,  "I'm was not crying I just had some dust in my eyes". 
This movie is amazing so get a copy of it asap! :)
 I give this movie 10/10 stars!!

1. Good writing Meggan I have seen this movie I really love it. If I didn't see the movie I will definitely want to after reading this writing good job. :)

2. I love the way you write Meggan! You know how to write a convincing review, and I liked the images you included. Have you ever seen it live as a stage show? It's always cute to see a dog love on stage!

3. I saw the live stage show. Worst decision of my life. I fell asleep. Definitely for woman and younger kids.

4. Really enjoying your writing Meggan
    Its really improved, and you know how to capture your reader

Well done

Love Mum

5. Its sounds like it is a really great movie and I like the way you write your storys