Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Gabes movie reveiw

Stupidest movie ever!

Image result for frozenThe movie Frozen is a classic disney movie, all the singing and dancing that all the parents remember, but for a 12 year old it was horrible >:( I mean all the characters and animation was pretty good but the overall movie was really bad unless you’re a little 6/7 year old little girl or an over excited disney fan then I wouldn’t recommend it at all.

The cast consists of a whole bunch of actors that very little people would recognize, any way here they are ( please note that these are the main cast )

Kristen Bell
...
Anna (voice

Idina Menzel
...
Elsa (voice)

Jonathan Groff
...
Kristoff (voice)
Josh Gad
...
Olaf (voice)
Santino Fontana
...
Hans (voice)
Alan Tudyk
...
Duke (voice)
Ciarán Hinds
...
Pabbie / Grandpa (voice)

I would certainly not recommend this movie as I said before, it was really bad and I give this movie a 3/10, because the animation was the best thing about it and there were some humorous moments during the movie .

13 comments:

1. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe next time you could show some pictures of the movie. I like how you put the people that played the voice of the characters.

ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on the movie
    I hate it

ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you on the movie
    I hate it

ReplyDelete
  5. I actually liked it hahahahahaha.

ReplyDelete
  6. I strongly agree with you Gabriel and absolutely hate it

ReplyDelete
  7. I strongly agree with you Gabriel and absolutely hate it

ReplyDelete
  8. I strongly agree that frozen is the WORST movie EVER and that this movie could make someones ear bleed or drive them to the brink of INSANITY...but you did a great job writing the review.

ReplyDelete
  9. I strongly agree that frozen is the WORST movie EVER and that this movie could make someones ear bleed or drive them to the brink of INSANITY...but you did a great job writing the review.

ReplyDelete