What you will need-
- 2 cups of plain flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 of a cup of butter or margarine
- 2 cups of packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of white and milk chocolate chips or more if you wish
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Melt your butter or margarine. Add sugar then mix well. Let it cool.
2.Add the eggs and vanilla to the mixture mix it well. Add the rest of the ingredients except the chocolate chips.
3.Pour into a greased pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips bake at 180 degrees C for 20-25 minutes. Let it cool and cut into bars.