Monday, 2 February 2015

My Holidays

During the 6 week holidays, I had a lot of fun. Getting to hang out with friends and go to cool places together was the best part of my holidays.

In the first couple of weeks throughout the holidays, I basically just spent time with family. I also ended up having a great Christmas and it was nice to have a break from school.

My holidays weren't really that interesting to be honest, but it was fun the two times I got to go to Rainbows End with a couple friends.  
I went twice once with Olivia and Katie and the second with Chloe. Both of the times I went were really fun, and it was a good idea to go there in the holidays.

My favourite part of the holidays was probably going to stay at my internet friend Fynleigh’s house. The time she stayed over at mine was fun, because we got to go and have a really fun day at Parakai pools. Aswell as going too Long Bay Beach while over at her house.

The last week of the holidays I was lucky enough to have one of my old best friends Ashley, down from Wellington to come and stay the week. We went to the pools, as well as catching the train in and going shopping at Sylvia Park.

But all in all, I did end up having a good 6 week holidays and now I hope to have a good school year in 2015. :)

1 comment:

1. Sounds like an fun holiday spent with family and friends. I'm sure you will have a great 2015 Ashleigh.

ReplyDelete