Monday, 9 February 2015

The start of school

The start of school

In the morning, on the first day of school I was quite nervous. I wasn't really in the mood for school that day so I really wanted to sleep in. But when I finally got out of bed I started much better. I got dressed, made my lunch and brushed my teeth. It seemed like it would of been a breeze until I thought about being in a new class. But I still packed my bags and got ready to leave anyway.

I got driven to school by my mum. When we got to our destination I did't really want to leave the car but I did anyway. It was just like last year when I was walking to class (except for rooms 5,6,7 and 8 that were being re-cladded). I kept walking until I reached the classroom. I hung my bag up got out my chrome book and, with butterfly's in my stomach, opened the door.

It was actually quite good. I had a great teacher named Mr. Munro. The people in my class weren't bad either. Two of my great friends from last year, Owen and Callum, were there so it didn't take long for me to settle in. 

When the music went Mr. Munro told us what what was going to happen and then it was just all normal activities from then on (except for an assembly in the first block).When my mum picked me up she asked me how my day had gone and I said "it was great, I think this is going to be a great school year!"