Monday, 16 February 2015

owen's hero

MY HERO

What people might think of a hero is like spider man or the hulk but when your older your hero might be your dad or mum or your coach of a sport or anyone who is important to you.But my hero is my coach for basketball, I think without my coach I wouldn't be as good at basketball if I didn't have my coach.When I was five I started basketball and I wasn't that good at it but then this coach came up to be and said 'do you want to come and train with me' and i said yes so from now on iv'e been training with him and iv'e got better and better and now I play for my basketball team for the school and play for counties.My coaches name is coach Aaron and he is really fit and eats right I really like my coach training me for tournaments and stuff like that, my HERO IS MY COACH 

3 comments:

1. Great writing today Owen. Maybe next time add perhaps a photo from training? That would be awesome!

ReplyDelete
  2. Great effort Owen. I think you have done a pretty good job because you used a good story, just use a bit more punctuation:D

ReplyDelete
  3. Great effort Owen. I think you have done a pretty good job because you used a good story, just use a bit more punctuation:D

ReplyDelete