Sunday, 8 February 2015

MY HOLIDAY IN RAGLAN
In the holidays I went to Raglan with my family and my cousins. First we went to the campsite and there was a giant pillow to play on, while the parents were putting up the tents. It was really sunny at Raglan so when we went on the pillow it was really hot we think it burned our feet. Then when the sun went down we went back on it and it was not hot at all. After that we went back to our tent and played uno spin with my Grandma and Grandad. Then we went to sleep. The next day we got up and played on the tablets, we played a game called Crossy Roads it is a really cool game we could not get off but we had to go and play. So we went to the pillow and did front flips but we could not land it because when you land you get bounced right back up again. Next we double bounced each other it was really fun and we went so high. Next we played a game called ankle tag it was really fun. Then we went to the tent and played a few games like uno spin, skip bo and we also played cranium dice. After 5 days of fun in the sun we had to go home.

BY HAYLEY COOPER