Monday, 16 February 2015

My Hero's - Ashleigh

Hero. To me a hero is somebody that is a great person. They are inspiring and are people that others can look up too. They may or may not have achieved many things for being such an amazing person, and there are also a lot of different hero's around the world. I know this may sound really cheesy, but my heros consist of Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne, also known as One Direction.

All of the boys are really inspiring. They have taught me many different things. For example, they came 3rd in the X-Factor in 2010, they knew how much music and their fans meant to them and decided to keep on working hard. They’re now the biggest boy band in the world !!!

All of the boys haven’t had the perfect life before the “famous lifestyle”. But being the caring people they are getting all this money, they have treated their family with it. Such as Zayn buying his Mom a new family house, and Niall buying his Mom a new car.

These are the type of people to look up too. They inspire you to be yourself and let you know that if you keep working at something you will succeed. So thats why my hero’s are the members of One Direction.

1. Fabulous writing! Just add a few photos next time not just one. <3

2. One Direction are amazing :) good writing :)

3. nice piece of writing and I just don't get how you can like one direction