Monday, 16 February 2015

My Heroes:)

My heroes are my mum and dad because no matter what they always make the ultimate sacrifices for me.They both sacrifice time that they could spend having fun but instead they run a training session for other athletes as well as Johanri, Yandri and I. Both my mum and dad are teachers so they spend all day teaching other students new things. I love my mum and dad a lot, they always help me out if there’s something that I can’t do and no matter what they always make a plan. My dad has brown hair and green eyes, my mum has brown hair and blue eyes. They are the the best parents anyone could ever have I couldn’t have wished for anyone better They’re number one! I know that my mum and dad are both very proud of me and someday I will do something in return for all their help:) It is the best feeling in the world to know that your parents are smiling because of you someday I will be smiling because of them, because of all their support and help in everything that i’ve achieved. My mum and dad are always someone to look up to no matter how tall I grow! No matter how old I get I will always cherish the moments that we had together:) Thank you for being the best parents ever and being my heroes!

BY Jorien:)

8 comments:

1. I think you hero's much love you alot

ReplyDelete
  2. I think you hero's much love you alot

ReplyDelete
  3. I like when you said 'no matter how tall I grow I will still look up to you'.

ReplyDelete
  4. I like when you said 'no matter how tall I grow I will still look up to you'.

ReplyDelete
  5. i like how you used words that interested me and wanted me to read more. Great job!! :)

ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed how you put the quote at the end of your writing and it is a truthful quote.

ReplyDelete
  7. I like it how u have your parents as a hero I think your heros love you alot

ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you used descriptive writing

ReplyDelete