Monday, 16 February 2015

MY HERO !!!!

Image result for taylor swift my hero                    :) My Hero :) 

My hero is Taylor Swift I think it’s cool that she writes her own songs and that she has spent most of her life working on her career . She is my hero because she worked so hard to get where she is now and I like her music also because she does something that I really enjoy to do SING !!! 

Taylor Swift is my hero because she work for what she does since she was 12 . she never gave up and that's why she is where she is now . I think that this is good perseverance and I would like to have done something like that . work for what what I want to do and complete my goal just like she did. 

Image result for taylor swift my hero Taylor swift is my hero because she writes her own songs and performs her work which I think is cool because it’s only her work that she’s performing only her feelings that have been put in the songs that I like not some random song writer's feelings . I really enjoy listen to her music and I think what she puts into her career is also very cool Taylor Swift is my hero and I look up to what shes done .

7 comments:

1. Nice hero writing Like the lay out and the choice of words overall great writing

ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hero writing Like the lay out and the choice of words overall great writing

ReplyDelete
  3. good work Amelia you really caught my attention maybe a bigger story next time.

ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pictures and know that you like Taylor Swift but didn't know it would be your hero.

ReplyDelete
  5. good work Amelia you really caught my attention maybe a bigger story next time.

ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I really liked how you added lots of detail in your writing and pictures.

ReplyDelete
  7. Great comment thread, Room 4. I really like Taylor Swift too, Amelia - I'm not a huge fan of her music, (although there's no doubt she is super talented) but I like what she represents and I think she is a good role model for her fans.

ReplyDelete