Monday, 16 February 2015

Hero Writing

My Hero~  Zoella 

To me a hero is someone I can look up to, someone I can go to for advice, someone who can cheer me up and for me thats Zoella I may not know her in person but she publishes her life on the internet and makes it as we're sitting right next to her. Zoe is one of the most nicest you tubers out… and one day I hope to meet her. Also she tries to find a way around everything and never gives up.

My hero is a 24 year old, british Youtube sensation Zoe Sugg/ Zoella who lives in Brighton, United Kingdom. She is my hero because she has helped me with my anxiety, because she has Social Anxiety, Anxiety and Panic Attacks ( the same as me) . Whenever i'm scared, worried, nervous or sad I will watch one of her videos and it will cheer me up. I own a copy of her book Girl Online, and it is amazing.

She has come really far and overcome so many fears while being on Youtube she even released her own range of beauty products. Her Youtube channel has millions of Youtube subscribers and she makes a living off it. I think that if I didn't watch her videos I wouldn't have tried out for new things. Zoe is a great role model and person.  She is really caring and             doesn't judge you. 

If I got the chance to meet her in real life I would be over the moon and happy, excited. I learnt a few recipes from her too because she likes baking too.  Zoe is my hero because she has great tips and advice. Also she has a two cute Guinea pigs called Pippin and Percy, a pug called Nala who she shares with her boyfriend Alfie Deyes who is known as Pointlessblog on Youtube.   Heres a link to her youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390
 By Meggan
Zoella

Alfie

Pippin & Percy

Nala

13 comments:

1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ReplyDelete
  2. Meggan, I really liked this writing piece. It's nice to know how much she has helped you, and I agree with you she's such an amazing person !! :)

ReplyDelete
  3. Meggan! Im so touched how Zoella can make you feel so happy! One thing is that maybe when you put your photos up, put them throughout your writing not all at the end. Great work!

ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Hero writing because I love to watch her when I'm sad to.
    Its a really good piece of writing

ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Hero writing because I love to watch her when I'm sad to.
    Its a really good piece of writing

ReplyDelete
  6. Zoella is fun I really enjoy watching her too and this is a good piece of writing . I like the pictures you added to but maybe put them all through your writing instead of just at the end.

ReplyDelete
  7. Zoella is fun I really enjoy watching her too and this is a good piece of writing . I like the pictures you added to but maybe put them all through your writing instead of just at the end.

ReplyDelete
  8. I liked how you descried the person before you said how it was. I like all the photos as well.

ReplyDelete
  9. I liked how you descried the person before you said how it was. I like all the photos as well.

ReplyDelete
  10. I quite like that you've added a lot of photos and put in a lot of effort:)

ReplyDelete
  11. Meggan - you make me want to check her out! Did you think about adding a link?

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added one in for you :)

Delete
  12. Now mum know who these videos etc your watching are :D

ReplyDelete